Please join Huggins Wood Floor Specialist “ONLINE” for our one credit course, Specifying Commercial Wood Floors. Joe Avila, one of the world’s most renowned wood flooring specialists & wood flooring inspectors, covers how you and your firm can avoid wood flooring failures and costly lawsuits when specifying wood flooring systems. Stay up to date with the latest wood flooring trends, get informed of innovative wood flooring systems and green friendly products to save you and your clients time and money.
This course assists architect and design professionals in understanding the variables that should be considered when specifying commercial wood floors for their client projects. This course assists architect and design professionals in understanding the green attributes of hardwood flooring so that they can effectively specify wood flooring for their client projects and meet potential green building program criteria. This is a 1 CEU credit course. The National Wood Flooring Association will submit the forms to IDCEC and AIA for your CEU’s approval.
– Recognize the differences between specifying a residential versus a commercial wood floor
– Understand the benefits of wood floors in commercial spaces
– Identify the most common subfloor used for commercial wood floors
– Explain Janka Ratings and how they determine durability
– Discuss sound control systems for commercial wood floors
– Determine finish types that work best in commercial spaces
– Recommend maintenance for commercial wood floors
Huggins Wood Floor Specialist