Please join Huggins Wood Floor Specialist “ONLINE” for our one credit course, Wood Flooring in Commercial Spaces. Joe Avila, one of the world’s most renowned wood flooring specialists & wood flooring inspectors, covers how you and your firm can avoid wood flooring failures and costly lawsuits when specifying wood flooring systems. Stay up to date with the latest wood flooring trends, get informed of innovative wood flooring systems and green friendly products to save you and your clients time and money.
This course assists architect and design professionals in understanding the physical properties and characteristics of wood and the variables that should be considered when specifying it as flooring for their commercial client projects. This course assists architect and design professionals in understanding the green attributes of hardwood flooring so that they can effectively specify wood flooring for their client projects and meet potential green building program criteria. This is a 1 CEU credit course. The National Wood Flooring Association will submit the forms to IDCEC and AIA for your CEU’s approval.
– Describe the variables that should be considered when wood flooring is used in commercial spaces.
– Discuss potential issues that could arise when using wood flooring in commercial settings.
– Recommend maintenance procedures for commercial wood floors.
– Understand the physical properties and characteristics of hardwood and softwood.
– Identify which wood floors will perform best in commercial applications.
Huggins Wood Floor Specialist