This webinar is Part 2 of a three-part series.
Learn from industry experts about the future of our workplaces and how to simply and practically follow the guidelines to adapt and reopen your office, regardless of your company’s size, budget, and resources.
Specially prepared for small business owners with smaller offices, this webinar series looks at the current state of the workplace after the past year, positioning this disruption as an opportunity to rethink the workplace by taking what we’ve learned to create more flexible, diverse, and distributed workplaces and company cultures. Using clean, simple graphics to show examples of how small offices can adapt to the future of work while complying with current guidelines, these webinars will present a range of different options and techniques that align with different company cultures and budgets.
The schedule for the series is as follows:
Part 1 – The Big Picture: April 27, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
Part 2 – Back to the Office…The Near and Now: May 4, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
Part 3 – The Future of Offices: May 11, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
Part 2 – Back to the Office…The Near and Now
This second of three webinars focuses on how small businesses can adapt their offices to comply with current pandemic guidelines so they can reopen and welcome more employees back. The case studies presented will show inexpensive and easy-to-implement strategies that take into account everything we’ve learned about distributed working to make offices more flexible, resilient, and healthy. The examples will also take into accout how to accommodate different ways of working through technology and a focus on employee needs.
Topics covered in include:
- Roadmap and decision tree for adapting your office with limited time and money
- Case studies showing simple and practical strategies for adapting offices to guidelines, highlighting technologies that can help and ways to improve ventilation and HVAC systems. Case studies include:
- Typical office with 40 employees
- 12-person shared office with four different companies
- 5-person open plan office
- The above-noted case studies will discuss strategies regarding:
- Seating arrangements and schedules
- Minor reconfigurations
- Embracing a hybrid, distributed workforce
- Repurposing and modifying existing spaces to meet new needs
Followed by a Q&A from the audience with our panel of experts
These webinars have been prepared by architects, interior designers, and engineers who are members of the AIANY-NYS Unified Crisis Task Force.
A link to the webinar will be sent approx. one day before and 30 minutes before the event. Please check your email and spam.
AIANY-NYS Unified Crisis Task Force and SBS