*This event is occurring as a live webinar. Registrants will be emailed a link to access the program.*
Designing high-quality performance kitchens while juggling the details can be a difficult process. Understanding the fundamentals of executing a systemized approach can make the experience simple, seamless, and allow for more creativity. During this presentation, you will learn what a kitchen system is, how it’s designed, and how it supports creative freedom through a step-by-step systemized approach, including new software, to make it easier.
An Easier Path to Creating a Great Kitchen – The Systemized Approach
- Clarify what a kitchen system is and why it simplifies kitchen design
- We will discuss the inter-relationship and the importance of industrial design on performance
- System relationships
- Appliance integration
- How a system gives a designer the ability to focus on layout and its relationship to the architecture with the confidence that it will work
- Discuss how the products within the system are designed and created
- We will review the design process for developing new product including inter-relationships discussed above that drive design decisions
- Discuss the process of designing with a kitchen system and how the system simplifies and improves the quality of the design process
- Creates a guiding checklist – clearly defined completion
- Simplification of responsibilities
- Inter-relationship between the site and the product
- Zone creation and products specific to each zone.
- Requirements for production sign-off
- Simplifying drawings, invoicing and the need for shop drawings.
- How a system approach simplifies Installation by allowing for flexibility within the design
- What is the future of system kitchen design?
- During this section we will demonstrate the Space Theory Design Engine software and how it allows designers to layout a kitchen easily and efficiently, generate real time pricing with immediate access to lead times.
Seth Tucker, Product Manager and Lead Designer, Space Theory
Seth Tucker is a passionate advocate of creating environments that elevate the quality of living in the home. With over 11 years of industrial design experience focusing on products and furniture for home environments. Tucker has designed hundreds of kitchens as well as the products that make them uniquely functional. His current role is Product Manager and Lead Designer for Space Theory kitchens, a Henrybuilt company.
Space Theory, a Henrybuilt company