The Future of Cities: Urban Regeneration in a Time of Crisis
Sep 15, 2020
+ Add to Calendar
2020-09-15 09:00:002020-09-15 10:30:00America/New_YorkThe Future of Cities: Urban Regeneration in a Time of CrisisNew York Institute of Technology and the Consulate General o
Sep 15, 2020
9/15/20, 9am - 10:30am
New York Institute of Technology and the Consulate General of Denmark in New York invite you to a virtual event addressing The Future of Cities: Urban Regeneration in a Time of Crisis.
On September 15, 2020, Mark Chambers will open the program, followed by a panel discussion with leading urban planners, architects, and other experts, who will shed light on the critical role that urban regeneration and resilience will play to address the global climate crisis.
Tuesday, September 15
9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. EDT
RSVP required in order to receive login details
· Mark Chambers, Chief Sustainability Officer, City of New York
· Matthias Altwicker, Principal, Studio A+H and Associate Professor of Architecture, New York Institute of Technology
· Ehsan Kamel, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Director of Energy and Green Technologies Laboratory, New York Institute of Technology
· Suzanne Musho, Vice President for Capital Panning and Facilities Management, New York Institute of Technology
· Dan Stubbergaard, Founder, Architect MAA, Cobe
· Mirella A. Vitale, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Communication and Public Affairs, ROCKWOOL Group
· Maria R. Perbellini, Dean, School of Architecture and Design, New York Institute of Technology
· Berit Basse, Ambassador, Consul General of Denmark in New York
Our website has detected that you are using a browser that will prevent you from accessing certain features. An upgrade is recommended to experience. Use the links below to upgrade your exisiting browser.