The National Organization of Minority Architects (NOMA) invites all area architects to come join them at their 47th conference (Oct 16-20) at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge to gain networking, join in on conversations, and take advantage of hundreds of AIA credits being offered onsite.
Various networking opportunities include:
– J. Max Bond Jr. Lecture Reception, Wednesday, October 16
– NOMA-NYCOBA Host Chapter Party, Thursday, October 17
– Annual Bro’s Arts Ball, Friday, October 18 Session topics include:
– Creating Meaningful Impact through Design: The Debbie Allen Dance Academy. Instruction: Gensler [NOMA201971] 1.0 LU
– Spatializing Memory. Instruction: MASS Design Group [NOMA201990] 1.0 LU
– Finance: The Nth Sense of Design. Instruction: Mancini Duffy Architects [NOMA201901] 1.0 LU
– Rural Studio’s Front Porch Initiative. Instruction: Auburn University CADA [NOMA201989] 1.0 HSW
– Building Enclosure + Super-Tall Facade Maintenance. Instruction: SOM [NOMA201938] 1.0 HSW
– Planning the Sale or Transfer of Your Business: A Future Blueprint. Instruction: Morgan Stanley [NOMA201970] 1.5 LU
Other presenters include: HOK, Moody Nolan, ReddyMade, Showcase Architects & Developers, HPP International, U.S. Department of Energy, Quinn Evan Architects, Mancini Duffy Architects, FX Collaborative, Bleeding Heart Design, Paper Monuments, Cannon Design, Urban Idea Lab, and dozens more.
Join NOMA for one day or the full conference, as well as tours of the city. To learn more, visit https://noma.net/conferences-2019/
National Organization of Minority Architects