As tenants return to work following the COVID-19 lockdown, Manhattan’s leading owners and landlords have tirelessly worked to both understand the new landscape in the immediate return to office and develop innovative strategies to ensure that their buildings continue to be safe, productive and best in class. During this Masterclass, leading Manhattan Class-A office owners will share their novel approaches to reopening their buildings and how they have leveraged a combination of people, process, and PropTech to optimize the experience
* John Gilbert III, Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President, Rudin Management Company (New York)
* Frank Pusinelli, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Commercial & Logistics at RXR Realty (New York)
* Whitney Arcaro, Executive Vice President, Head of Marketing & Retail Leasing at RXR Realty (New York)
* Cory Clarke, Vice President of Product Management at RXR Realty (New York)
* Oliver Mitchell aka Robot Rabbi, Venture Partner at FFVC (New York)
* Nikki Greenberg, Founder, Real Estate of the Future (New York)
Our website has detected that you are using a browser that will prevent you from accessing certain features. An upgrade is recommended to experience. Use the links below to upgrade your exisiting browser.